- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Stratford Advisory does not own or control, or to people that Stratford Advisory does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Stratford Advisory collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Stratford Advisory account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Stratford Advisory pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Stratford Advisory may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Stratford Advisory, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Stratford Advisory and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Stratford Advisory also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Stratford Advisory cookie information and the page you requested.
- Stratford Advisory uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Stratford Advisory will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Stratford Advisory may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Stratford Advisory to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Stratford Advisory may set and access Stratford Advisory cookies on your computer.
- Stratford Advisory allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Stratford Advisory's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Stratford Advisory gives you the ability to edit your Stratford Advisory Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Stratford Advisory to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Stratford Advisory account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Stratford Advisory Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Stratford Advisory uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Stratford Advisory may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.